TQIW website information security practices and controls
TQIW respects privacy, and we know that many care about how information is used and shared. When you visit the sites, TQIW collects no information as such. In case you fill and submit any form available on various pages of the website, the details shared are collected. In case there is a payment involved, the site does not collect any information related to the visitor financial details. Rather the visitor is directed to the payment gateway website where he/she can then add his/her financial/payment details to complete the transaction. We do not save/collect any payment/financial related information for the visitor like card details/account number.
What all information is shared(and how) with the Payment Gateway?
- There are some mandatory personal details for a visitor which need to be shared with the payment gateway for a financial transaction to proceed. It is shared in a REQUEST as per the secured procedure/algorithm asked by the payment gateway.
- The visitor is then directed to the payment gateway website where he/she can then add his/her financial/payment details to complete the transaction.
- The payment gateway ensures that the visitors financial details are secured and along with personal details proceed for further processing
- The payment gateway then shares its RESPONSE as per the similar secured procedure/algorithm.
- The result of the transaction is then shared with the visitor.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the Questions/Contact Information section below.
If you have any questions or suggestions about Information security, email to email@example.com